Structural Genomics @CNAG · CRG
Our Group Associations
- Catalan Institution for Research and Advanced Studies (ICREA)
ICREA is a foundation supported by the Catalan Government with the aim of recruiting top scientists for the Catalan R&D system,
scientists capable of leading new research groups, strengthening existing groups, and setting up new lines of research.
- National Center for Genomic Analysis (CNAG)
The Centre Nacional d'Anàlisis Genòmic is a research institution that focuses on the fields of Genomic Analysis
by developing and applying cutting-edge Next Generation Sequencing technologies. The CNAG is actively involved in collaborative research
projects on a number of specific topics: Disease Gene Identification, Cancer Genomics, Genomics of Infectious Diseases, Model Organism
Genomics and Synthetic Biology Genomics of Model Organisms.
- Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG)
The Centre de Regulació Genòmica is an international biomedical research institute of excellence whose mission is
to discover and advance knowledge for the benefit of society, public health and economic prosperity.
- Computational Genomics at PRBB
We are members of the Computational Genomics Community at the PRBB in Barcelona.
As an ERC funded Synergy grant. The 4DGenome Project will describe changes in the 3D organization of the genome during stable
transdifferentiation and transient hormonal response.
- MuG: Multiscale Complex Genomics
As an H2020 European Community-funded e-INFRA grant. MuG responds to the latest computational challenges of 3D/4D genomics by
connecting this community to the HPC and Big Data world and providing a suitable set of tools and infrastructure to integrate
the navigation in genomics data from sequence (1D) to 3D/4D chromatin dynamics data.
- IMP Community
IMP's broad goal is to contribute to a comprehensive structural characterization
of biomolecules ranging in size and complexity from small peptides to large macromolecular assemblies.
- The Beato Lab (CRG, Barcelona, Spain)
- The Bystricky Lab (CNRS, Toulouse, France)
- The Cavalli Lab (IGH, Montpellier, France)
- The Corces Lab (Emory University, Atlanta, GA, US)
- The ChEMBL Lab (EMBL-EBI, UK)
- The Dekker Lab (UMASS Medical School, MA, US)
- The Groudine Lab (FHCRC, Seattle, WA, US)
- The Mendoza Lab (CRG, Barcelona, Spain)
- The Mingarro Lab (University of Valencia, Spain)
- The Serrano Lab (CRG, Barcelona, Spain)
- The Sali Lab (University of California at San Francisco, CA, US)
- The Avilés Lab (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain)
- The Church Lab (Harvard University, MA, US)
- The Karplus Lab (Harvard University, Boston, US)
- The Krillis Lab (University of New Shouth Wales, Sydney, Australia)
- The Melo Lab (Pontifica Universidad Catolica de Chile, Santiago, Chile)
- The Pineda-Lucena Lab (CIPF, Spain)
- The Tramontano Lab (University of Rome, Italy)
c/ Baldiri Reixac, 4. PCB - Tower I, 10th floor,
Barcelona 08028, Spain ::
Tel. +34 934 033 743 ::
Fax. +34 934 037 279
2017 © SGL :: 192588 visitors :: last modified on June 13, 2016